Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Introductions

Hi! My name is Joe. I'm in the last semester of my graduate studies at UHCL finishing up the MBA cirriculum with an expectation of graduating this December (2012).  While I'm just about at the completion point for my MBA program, I have been and probably will continue to be a part-time student going on to another advanced field of study that will help me be a more valuable contributor to my workplace and possibly open up new opportunties for my career.

I work in the aeropsace industry as an engineer.  I'm basically at the mid-point of my career.  I'm looking forward to continue applying the knowledge I've learned and skills I've developed towards the successful accomplishment of new projects for my employeer while improving the effectivness of our organization as the nature of our workplace changes in the coming years. 

I'm new to Blogging.  I'm hoping our Blog project this semester will help me to quickly become acquainted with Blogging environments.  Hopefully by the end of the semester I'll have developed sufficent skills with Blogging to leverage these forums in a way that allows me to efficiently stay on top of recent events and understand advancements if the fields of study that are most pertinent to my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment